- 1/2 lb. of sliced bacon
- 1 pkg. of very fine noodles
- 2 cups of cottage cheese
- 3 cups of dairy sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, minced
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Dash Tabasco
- 4 teaspoons of salt
- 3 Tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Extra sour cream to taste
Fry bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and crumble. Cook noodles in salted boiling water until just tender, al dente. Drain well. Mix remaining ingredients, except cheese, in a large bowl. Add noodles and bacon and toss. Turn into a deep 3 1/2-quart greased casserole. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove cover. Sprinkle with cheese and continue to bake until cheese is lightly brown.
Send us a picture of your dish to our Facebook page!